Seven winning groups from the 2014 Beautiful Scotland campaign represented Scotland in the RHS Britain in Bloom competition this year, competing with more than 1,000 other groups across Britain.
At the award ceremony for 2015 on 16 October the following medals and awards went to the Scottish entries:
- Bonnie Dundee, Silver Gilt Medal and City Category winner overall. Also picking up the Britain in Bloom with the RHS Environment Award
- Coupar Angus Pride of Place, Gold Medal and Large Village Category winner overall. Group member Bill Ronald also won the Britain in Bloom with the RHS Community Champion Award.
- Cupar in Bloom, Gold Medal in the Town Category.
- Growing Kirkcaldy, Silver Gilt Medal in the Small City Category.
- Muthill in Bloom, Silver Gilt Medal in the Village Category.
- North Berwick in Bloom, Silver Gilt in the Coastal (up to 12k) Category.
- Uddingston Pride, Silver Gilt in the Urban Community Category and winner of the Britain in Bloom with the RHS Young People’s Award
Well done to all of you….